Saturday, March 27, 2010

Frozen Peking Duck

Yes, this is what it seems to be, a frozen duck. So far I was not able to find duck in Finland, obviously I mean a duck which I can eat. Yesterday I noticed in the Lidl flyer that they will offer a whole frozen duck this weekend. So here it is:

  • 2,4 kg frozen duck
  • 9,99 €
  • Lidl Lempäälä, unfortunately in Lidl Hervanta I was not able to find it (but it doesn't mean that there isn't any)
I don't know yet the details, but tomorrow I try to prepare it for lunch. I hope that it will be regular offering in Lidl.

1 comment:

  1. Was it so that ducks fly to the south for the winter? So perhaps this will only be available during the coming months. This unfortunate specimen moved south but still had to experience the extreme cold... but eventually came back!

    ReplyDelete