
Rumor has it that some of you don't know how to make a greek salad... ;)
Well, I'm here to pass you my knowledge about the most simple but yet delicious dish!
What you're gonna need:
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- feta cheese
- olives
- olive oil
- salt
- oregano
This portion is good for two people. All you have to do is to slice all the ingredients, put it in the ball and mix with olive oil, salt and oregano! That's it! If it looks like the picture above, it means you did everything right! :)
In Greece we usually use green bell peppers, but red or yellow peppers work out fine too! About the olive oil, I can give you one piece of advice: the stronger the taste, the better the quality! I don't know what kind of olive oils there are here, but the one we use is pretty good (I promise I'll post it soon)!
Until then, I strongly recommend to use the Kalamata olives and the Pirkka feta cheese that you can already see in that blog!
Καλή όρεξη!* :)
*Good appetite!*
No comments:
Post a Comment