Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To eat or not to eat...

The purpose of this blog is collecting and describing items related to eating that can be purchased in Finland. The items include ingredients used in cooking or anything that can be eaten or consumed. The items description should include the following info:
  • picture of the item
  • where to buy it in Finland (specially in Tampere)
  • price
  • some words about the experience of eating/drinking/using the item
I suggest to use English to post to this blog to be able to share the information easily with non-native Hungarian speakers. Though, I guess there is no problem to post in Hungarian cause google translate is very handy...
I hope that soon we will collect cool stuff here and have an arsenal of delicious items.
Happy blogging. :)


P.S. Any comments are welcome on rumping up this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment